I suggest you ...

allow some of the writers of the editiorials to be featured in some of the twitchtv streams, if they so choose

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adam IsraelAdam Israel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BibblyBibbly commented  · 

Avoiding conjecture is a concern I'm sure but this has probably always been open to conversation.

• Johnny LuchadorJohnny Luchador commented  · 

where it failed is not getting the press about it. We had games on the show with the reviewers, we had writers of dtoid including Holmes, Conrad, Max and Tara, we Had Roger Barr, Momerator from the Forums, and a list of great peeps. But when it came down to it, we fought for success but it just wouldn't take off. If it was something that happened during the weekdays it might do alot better. I'm not saying its a bad idea,I'm just saying it needs Support if it's going to be successful. just first hand.

• King FoomKing Foom commented  · 

Where you guys playing the game as well, or just talking about it? Just curious about why you think it "failed" and what we can do to make it better. TBH, I don't think it's exactly the same idea, as it's not a show completely based around the idea, it'd be more of an occasional thing.

• King FoomKing Foom commented  · 

I love this idea. We tend to show off games on the live channel a day or two after reviews, and I think it'd be great to get some of these peeps on the show. Not only to discuss the game and review, but to have the live crowd get to know them outside of just written word.

Feedback and Knowledge Base