I suggest you ...

Choose your contests (for HUGE members)

I would really like to have a fixed pool of entries, as a HUGE member, and be able to choose to put for example two entries into one contest for a higher chance of success. As a HUGE member I saw the contest that did happen and that I have now "entered" (although they are over already), and I'd get automatically in contest I really don't want. I don't want the Be Mine #9 Bundle. I would have rather put that one chance to win into another contest.

If you could implement that, that would be really great. You could give us some kind of account with our entries in it, and for every contest you make, we gain +1. If we want to enter the contest running at the moment, we can and that chance is gone again. But if not, we can save it until something that we are more interested in comes along.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Seeing how any given contest has hundreds of entries, you would have to save up for YEARS before you could "almost certainly win". And since there are no real big prices (like a console or something) and the member would have no chance in the contest he withdraws from, that would even out pretty well.
        ~OpiumHerz

• Qlum WyrfexQlum Wyrfex commented  · 

Personally I don't think that is a good idea, huge members should get maybe some extra chance for contest but if you let them save up they will almost certainly win in certain (big price) contests.

Feedback and Knowledge Base